Thursday, February 15, 2007

Shout out from Budapest

Sooooooo, I sort of forgot to post that Jason was taking me to Budapest for my birthday trip. So I just kind of dropped off the face of the blogger planet without notice. But, here I am in the Executive Lounge at the Corinthia Grand Hotel Royal in Budapest so expect some excellent photos after we get back next week. I have to go now because some of the keys are in different places here on this Budapestian keyboard so it's taking me ages to type this. Peace.

5 comments:

Mom & Dad said...

Hope you have a wonderful trip!! Can't wait to hear all about it and see some beautiful pictures! We love you!

The very nice man said...

That man of yours is just constantly spoiling you!
Have a great time and looking forward to seeing the pictures!

Beth said...

Have fun and take tons of pictures!!

A Novelist said...

Enjoy your trip! Can't wait to see pics! :)

Melanie said...

Do you remember what we were doing this time last year??? I think we were Jason Mrazzing it if I am not mistaken! Man time flies by! Hope you are having fun in Budapest!