Monday, February 12, 2007

'Sofficial!


Well, Jason and I rang in my 30th the best way we knew how. At midnight, I was sitting on the couch in my jammies, drinking champagne, and watching Sex and the City. And not just any episode. It was likely the perfect episode. Miranda and Steve are finally married and Samantha is diagnosed with breast cancer. Sort of serves as a reminder for all the things I'm grateful for: I've found my one true love, I've got the best girlfriends in the world, spanning not one, but two continents, and I've got my health. What more could a "twirty" girl ask for?

11 comments:

Monique said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

We hope you have a Wonderful day!!!

andrea said...

Happy Birthday! Welcome to the 30s, they aren't such a bad place to be :) Have a fabulous trip!!!

Mom & Dad said...

HAPPY BIRTHAY!!!!!! Hope you have a wonderful day...just wish we could be there to celebrate with you! It just doesn't seem possible that it's been 30 years......WOW now WE feel are the ones feeling old!!!! :) Love you and miss you and again HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Chuck said...

Happy Birthday Heather!

Melanie said...

Oh Head...happy birthday to you!!! I hope you have a wonderful day! And remember, just because you're 30 doesn't mean you can't fingerbang bang me or whoever else into your life :)! Loves ya!

Beth said...

Happy Birthday!

holly said...

happy birthday!!

Nora said...

Happy, Happy Birthday! May this be the beginning of a new and wonderful era!

A Novelist said...

Yay! HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEATHER! I hope you have a wonderful day! :)

Shari said...

Happy Birthday, Heather!

Been meaning to post a comment for quite some time since I've been reading your blog (found it through Beth's blog- I used to go to high school w/ Beth), so here I am wishing you a fantastic 30th birthday!

The very nice man said...

Many happy returns to you and I pray you will always be this happy and contented! Blessings!