Tuesday, March 06, 2007

The hostess with the mostess

In an effort to distract you all from the lack of posts and the fact that our Budapest photos still aren't up, I'm going to wave this flashy little flag in your face... Look over here! I'm famous! An expat website contacted me and asked if I'd do an interview for their site and here it is.

You can say you knew me when I was just a struggling blogger. I'll thank every last one of you in my Nobel Prize for Literature acceptance speech. Just post your name in the comments section and you're well on your way to being friends with a bonafide celebrity.

8 comments:

Beth said...

Hurray! Ireland is on the list!

aunt sandy said...

oh my gosh!!! That is so cool!!
But it certainly doesn't surprise me. I have said time and time again....you missed your calling!
XXOO

Monique said...

GREAT interview! You are such a good writer - very funny:)
I totally agree about London too!

Anonymous said...

This is great!!! And I totally agree with your Aunt Sandy!!! Great interview and love you!

Mom said...

By the way....the anonymous was me...I forgot to put my name!!! :)

Janet said...

Heather,

That was a great interview -- as they say over here, "Well done!"

Glad you advertiSed yourself!

Janet

A Novelist said...

Congratulations Heather! What a great opportunity for you. :)

Anonymous said...

I hope I'm not prying but how long are you guys planning to stay in London?