Thursday, March 08, 2007

Ketchup.

Hoo-boy. Want to know what's been going on with me? It goes something like this:

Wake up.
Gym.
Throw in a load of laundry.
Coffee w/ Jason before we both have to dash.
Volunteering or Italian class.
Errands.
"Oh crumbs. It's 3:00 and I haven't eaten lunch yet."
Scarf down a wrap of some sort. Likely chicken caesar.
Errands.
Trudge up Richmond Hill with an armload of shopping. (Not the fun kind either.)
Stop off at drycleaner.
Enter flat.
Clean up kitty vomit.
Change out laundry.
Lint roll sofa.
Lint roll actual cats in an effort to eliminate the need to lint roll sofa.
Sit down to check email.
Realize I am physically unable to get back up.
Wait for Jason to come home and take me to dinner.
Go to dinner.
Come home.
"Oh cripes. I forgot to do X, Y, and Z today."
Sleep.
Wake up.
Start all over again.

So, you see, it's not that I don't WANT to blog about my AWESOMER-THAN-AWESOME birthday trip or my FREAKING AWESOME visit from Catherine. It's just that I'm running myself ragged. Ragged I tell you. And I've adopted the Scarlet O'Hara philosophy: I don't want tah think about that tuh-day. I'll think about that tuh-marrah. I swear I'll post photos soon if it's the last thing I do. (Picture me saying this with great conviction while shaking my fist towards the sky at some unknown entity for extra emphasis.)

1 comment:

Beth said...

Lint rolling the cats has to be the best daily chore I've ever come across!