Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Here's how it's gonna go down

We got back from beautiful Firenze at roughly 2:00 AM on Monday night/Tuesday morning. We was beat DOWN tired yesterday. Poor Jason had to go to work. At least I was able to take a recovery day.

The trip was absolutely wonderful. For the most part. Until the last day. When some f**ktard gypsy kid stole our camera under the guise of begging for money. I shall not lie. I was CRUSHED. I totally BROKE DOWN. Then, I got MAD. I wanted to seriously BEAT somebody UP. After some reflection, I have calmed myself a bit by telling myself that we didn't lose all that many photos because we had been uploading them onto the computer pretty regularly and the camera itself should be covered under insurance with only a 100.00 GBP deductible. Que sera sera I suppose....

Anyway, here's how it's gonna go down: later today, I shall put off posting the many photos from our trip for one more day and instead, entertain you all (and by "you all", I mean pretty much me and Beth) by answering Beth's tag. Tomorrow, your patience will be rewarded with lots of pictures. Of me. Looking all lovely and radiant. And a little drunk on Barolo.

2 comments:

A Novelist said...

Heather I am so sorry that happened to you! That's awful!

When John visited London (before we were dating), two little gypsy girls came up to him and somehow stole his watch. It's absurd!

Anyway I'm looking forward to seeing your photos and hopefully you can find another camera that you love. :)

Monique said...

oh NO that stinks!!!!!!! Thank goodness you had been uploading the photos to your pc! Glad to hear you still had a nice time though:)