Tuesday, April 03, 2007

I say Hammer, you say Smith. Hammer! Smith!

Last Friday night, we went with Monique and Murray to see BNL, one of our favorite bands of all time, at Hammersmith Apollo. Jason and I have been to countless shows over the past 11 years and they never, EVER disappoint. They're always always always hilarious and do some great freestyle rapping that's specific to that particular city or venue. This time they did a bit abuot Oyster cards which was hysterical and which we have on video but it's too big to upload on YouTube. How annoying.


Pre-show dinner: a hot dog and a beer. Umm, am I in America? The answer is a resounding "NO." Why? Because my hot dog was in a baguette.


Steven and Ed - neither bare, naked, nor ladies.


The did a few accoustic-ish songs complete with five part harmony.


Since Jason has been trying to learn guitar, he's been mesmerized by watching professional players and how fast their fingers move.


Me and J


Me and Mo

3 comments:

A Novelist said...

Tres cool! I love BNL. Glad you had a great time! :)

Monique said...

Great photos!
YAY that WAS fun - they were SUCH a great live band:)

Melanie said...

All I have to say is that I am jealous.