Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Kickin' it after-school special stylie

I was cleaning out a cabinet yesterday afternoon and came across this:


Kitty Grass. I especially love the translations "Herbe a chat" and "Gras fur Katzen". Now, I personally pass on grass but as Travis Birkenstock said "Far be it from me to deny anyone else."

If George and Elwin want to partake of some herbal refreshment, I'd just like to pass on a pearl of wisdom courtesy of Cher Horowitz: "It is one thing to spark up a doobie and get laced at parties, but it is quite another to be fried all day." Remember this mes petits chats (or meine kleinen Katzen). Remember this.

2 comments:

Aisby said...

Maybe I need to get our kitty some grass...or do you think he's too young?

Amanda said...

could it be you and I are sisters? ;) I ADORE the movie Clueless ;)

Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog in regards to house hunting and adopting :) Glad you stopped by!

Amanda
http://www.londonsouthernbelle.typepad.com/