Friday, June 01, 2007

Tomorrow! Tomorrow!

I love ya, tomorrow!

Guess when Jason comes home from Australia. TOMORROW! Yay!

I've been keeping myself extra-busy while he's been away. So busy, in fact, that I haven't posted about anything I've been doing. Geo and I had lunch at La Caricatura and went to check out the Marc Jacobs store in Mayfair. Who knew a pizza could cost as much as some of the items in Marc Jacobs???


And here's why they call it La Caricatura:


P.S. It only looks empty because Geo and I ate lunch at a very normal American-person time - 12:30, and these crazy Europeans don't typically lunch until 1:30 or 2:00! Who can wait that late for lunch??

Then, Monique came over on Wednesday night and as per usual, we both drank a smidge too much wine and talked pretty much non-stop all night. And one of Jason's co-workers from Ra-lizzle is in town and his wife came with him so I've been hanging out with her while he toils away in the office. She's been keeping me up to date with all the gossip in the 27613. We've lunched, we've museumed, and today, we tea!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Tell me you ordered the lobster pizza.