Friday, July 20, 2007

Why Does It Always Rain On Me?

Although it's been relatively nice this week (meaning I've had to wear sunglasses and tank tops or springy dresses), today is positively rotten. Soggy and dark. And considering I got some bad (although not entirely unexpected) news yesterday afternoon that's got me rather down, it's actually a perfect day for staying in, drinking tea, and reading my depressing (but very very good) book while my official "Bad Day" playlist flows from the Bose dock. And, as with my bout of homesickness and its accompanying soundtrack, here's my Bad Day playlist just in case you, too, are keen to wallow in it today.

Breathless - Better Than Ezra
Stop This Train - John Mayer
Bad Day - Fuel
Run To Me - Cowboy Mouth
Fix You - Coldplay
Push - Matchbox Twenty
Ruby Tuesday - Rolling Stones
Crystal Ball - Keane
Call and Answer - Bareaked Ladies
Bad Day - Daniel Powter
Why Does It Always Rain on Me - Travis
Best of You - Foo Fighters
Unfold - Jason Mraz
Nobody Girl - Ryan Adams
Everyday Down - Joan Jones
She Has No Time - Keane
Ain't No Love - David Gray

Enjoy! (...she said sarcastically...)

4 comments:

Beth N said...

Sorry you're bummed. I hope things brighten up for you soon. If not, go shopping... usually helps me ;)

Aisby said...

Stay in and feel sorry for yourself for a day...then snap out of it and go buy some cute shoes (even if they're new Wellies for the rain).

Hope you feel better soon!

A Novelist said...

I'm sorry you're feeling so down. Hopefully the sun will shine again for you soon. Take care! :)

Rino said...

Is that the "Waaaaaahhhhh mobile" I hear that you always refer to?