Tuesday, August 14, 2007

K-Smoove! Drop me a beeeeeat...

Tomorrow, I leave behind 104 degree temperatures* (that's a 115 degree heat index by the way) and return to Londrizzle. But not before I leave you with some photos of perhaps one of the funniest nights in my recent memory.

However, this MUST be prefaced with this Saturday Night Live skit.


You know it's a classy affair when you're standing under a Coors Light tent, drinking a Miller Lite from a plastic cup and sporting a free Bud Light wrist band.



Twin powers activate!



The Original Gangsta sippin' on his tall boy.



Who do you think is BFF'er? Us or Paris and Nicole?



This is when the Hip Hop Kids make their first appearance.



Yo, Jo-Jessica! You bettah recognize your sedimentary rock formations!


Did the night stop there when the outdoor music was over? Absolutely not. Should it have? Probably yes.


But no, we had to take this party inside and dance it out. You may or may not have noticed that I've changed shirts. You also may or may not notice that my beater tank says "Jim Beam Racing" on it. Yet another classy memento to take home and treasure forever.



If I had a gangster name, it would probably be something like "Queen of Free Shiz". What with my Bud Light wristband, Jim Beam tank and the Yuengling hat, I hardly paid for a single thing on my person. And, clearly, I'm rather proud of that fact.


There are a lot more photos but I'm going to do myself and Catherine a favor and keep them to myself. Maybe.

*Didn't believe me about 104 degrees? Check it:


And that's at 6:30 pm. Wonder what it was at 2:00 in the afternoon?!?

4 comments:

andrea said...

I love the yuengling hat, it goes well with the Jim Beam. You are representing all sorts of classy beverages...and I am so jealous!

Beth said...

I was wondering what that hat said! Although you shouldn't have showed that 104 reading, now I might never be able to come hang out with you and get free stuff.

Monique said...

Glad you are having fun! Bring back the sun with you ok?
:)

Rino said...

Looks like 6:31 to me... not 6:30