Friday, August 03, 2007

Upgrade bitches!

Ok class, what's the number one best thing that can happen while traveling? Hands up if you know the answer. Anyone? That's right! Upgrades in cabin class on an aircraft is absolutely the right answer!

Have I mentioned that I love Jason's status with BA and the rest of the "One World Alliance" airlines? Well I do. Like, reeeeeeally love it. I love it so much I want to make out with it and maybe marry it later and then have its babies. That's how much I love it.

But I like to think I played no small part myself. I put on my very best "I'm a pretentious starlet so don't look at me because I'm trying to go incognito so the paps will leave me alone but really you know I'm a total narcissist because I put the hood to my Juicy sweats up and wore these ridiculously large sunglasses which only draws more attention and I secretly love people wondering which famous 'it girl' is hiding behind the so called disguise" look.

4 comments:

Steph said...

you are hilarious. and a girl after my own heart.

Beth said...

You suck. And yet I love the ensemble.

Tola said...

so how was the trip??

Monique said...

Ha ha - glad you got the upgrade - sounds nice! Love the posing as an IT girl! Murray wants to know if that's the tracksuit you're wearing to the BBoys concert?
:)