Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Not Berlin but hey! Check out this rock show I went to!

Three MC's


and One DJ


We be gettin' down with no delay

'Cause noooobody can do it like Mix Master caaaan


'Cause you can't, you won't and you don't stop.


Mike D come and rock the sure shot.


I went to see the Beastie Boys tonight! And I'm still rockin' the sure shot and it's 1:00 am. (Must. stop. rockin'. the. sure. shot. and. go. to. sleep.) In fact, I was supposed to go see them tomorrow night too (as was Jason) but I'm flying to Norway instead.

The concert was awesome, but I doubt that's big news to anyone considering it was the freaking BEASTIE BOYS and all. A bit sad because it was realized this would be the last concert with Monique and Murray and I don't think we have been to a single concert since we've lived here that wasn't with them. They're our gig buddies. Who are we going to go to shows with now??? Not a bad way to go out though...

And at least Jason was there tonight in spirit.

No comments: