1. Went to Hampton Court Palace with Jason's parents
2. Saw an Indian production of A Midsummer Night's Dream at Richmond Theatre
3. Drove in England for the first time (Well, technically, Jason drove and I screamed and/or covered my eyes intermittently but let's not fuss over details.)
3. Visited Stonehenge
4. Went to Bath for the second time
5. Daytripped to Canterbury with Monique and Murray
6. Saw the White Cliffs of Dover
I'd say that's a pretty good showing for three days. Don't worry, photos will follow. Tomorrow, I'm taking Jason's mum and stepdad to Buckingham Palace and after that, I should have some time to post properly. Until then...