Saturday, November 24, 2007

Reindeer jammies and other festive things

Now that Thanksgiving has come and gone, it's officially appropriate to go ahead and get your Christmas decorating on. And so we did. Tummies full of Turkey Day leftovers, with my reindeer jammies on and Miracle on 34th Street playing in the background, we commenced with my favorite activity of the entire year. Hauling out the holly. Decking the halls. Donning now our gay apparel.

Complete with the infamous empty wrapped boxes of 2005!


Carefully.... carefully...


Oh crap!


Just kidding. I didn't really fall. Jason was trying to take the picture on manual setting and if you make the slightest movement, it goes all blurry. We just thought it was funny that it looked like I was falling smack into the tree, Chris Farley style.

Two of my favorite ornaments - a London bus and a wee tube car. (Both designed by Michael Peterson of BombkiBaubles.com)


3 comments:

Beth N said...

I have Christmas Tree envy :(

A Novelist said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your tree! So cute. And the London bus is a nice addition. I love the holiday season. Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving! :)

Kris said...

Lovely tree! I totally wrap empty boxes to place under my tree too. A christmas tree is not complete without gifts below.