Tuesday, November 27, 2007

When katz blog

Okay peeple. This is Elwin heer. I has taking over my mommy's blog to take the opurtoonity opartuneity show yoo all what thay r dooing to me. Kan yoo beleeve this? Will sumbody pleese kall child protektive servises??? Mommy sez it's all in good fun but I don't see her dressing up in reedikulus reedicoolus stoopid Santa Claws coztumes, yoo no? (Unless u kount her stoopid raindeers pijamaz pujammas outfit.) So, I'm kounting on yoo all to being helping to me, okay?


"Ho ho ho motherf***ers."

5 comments:

A Novelist said...

Ha Ha Ha....the look on his face is priceless! You've inspired me to post John's cat Bugsy (God rest his little soul) and the torment we put him through last Christmas.... ;)

Catherine said...

You have really got to lay off the sauce.

Evadiva said...

Ok, had to leave a comment... I love love love your last post... so cute and yet very funny...
Ps. Think I'm gonna get the tree this week-end, you've inspired me.
xxxx

Beth N said...

He looks seriously pissed!

Suze - Manchester UK said...

Elwin, dear: three words for you. Hairball. Underwear. Drawer.
I'll leave you to get revenge.