Friday, January 18, 2008

Something's missing...

Well, Beth has come and gone and while I have some lovely photos of the fabulous frocks in the Matthew Williamson exhibit at the Design Museum...





And a nice picture of the delicious delights served up at the Tea Palace in Notting Hill (P.S. Best. Scones. EVER.) where we met up with Andrea...

I have no actual photos of either Beth, nor Andrea, nor I with Beth nor Andrea. Ummm, oops?

Also? I'm not entirely sure about my abundant usage of the word "nor" up there. Correct? Incorrect? Too much? Not enough? What? You don't care, you say?? I'm shocked. To the core.

3 comments:

andrea said...

At 39 weeks pregnant I am more than happy you have no pictures of me! But tea was great :)

beth said...

Those scones were so good. I had two. I could make a return visit just for them! And the infamous Heather of course...

Dawn said...

I approve of your usage of the word "nor". Seeing as how I am one of those people who says "whom" I feel I can't judge.