Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Whoop, whoop!

Today is my favorite holiday of the year, my birthday. I am now, always have been and always will be a big fat birthday whore. I want everybody to know it's my birthday and I want it to be one big party all freaking day. Such is me.

Jason has outdone himself this year and started my day off with a breakfast-in-bed of biblical proportions. Taking up not one, but two trays and consisting of eggs, toast, cheese, grapes, a selection of mini pastries, strawberry jam, a cupcake complete with candle, French press coffee, and a mimosa made with Veuve Cliquot and OJ that was freshly squeezed by hand on our ceramic juicer. I know, right?!? Just you wait. It gets better...



No kitteh! That's my cream puff!


Can't let that last sip of Veuve go to waste. Besides, nothing like showing up to class slightly buzzed. Il mio Italiano e buono oggi!!! Buono, buono, buono!


Last year, Jason rocked up with a little blue bag and I was quite pleased. (Hello, understatement of the decade...) THIS year, what to my wondering eyes did appear? A big brown bag! Husband of the year. Husband of the decade. Husband of the century. He wins them all!


Tonight, we're going to listen to some jazz at SoBar so it ain't over yet. Have I mentioned that I love my birthday???

14 comments:

The Tune's said...

Happy Birthday Heather! Love the Big Brown Bag!

geo said...

Happy Birthday Heather! May all your wildest dreams come true!!! (and I hope you post them all)

andrea said...

Happy Birthday Heather - and again, Jason never fails to impress :)

Melanie said...

Happy birthday from one birthday whore to another!!! And seriously, can I clone Jason??? I swear, you are one lucky gal :)!

Shari said...

Happy birthday to you!! What's inside the Louis bag??

beth said...

Happy Birthday!

Muz & Mo said...

HAPPY B-DAY!

Steph said...

Happy Birthday beautiful!!!!! I hope your day is/was fantastic!!!

Tola said...

Happy Birthday! (so do you get another round tomorrow, for V-Day?)

Aisby said...

You lucky thing! Make sure you post a picture of the LV!

Hope you have a very happy birthday!!!

Gecko said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!Woah look at that breakfast!Lucky you!

I'm glad I've stumbled across your blog in time to wish you happy birthday, it's your day! =D

SED said...

Happy Birthday, Heather! That bag will look great at Fenway!

Heather said...

Thank you, thank you thank you everybody for all the birthday wishes!! I have the best bloggy-friends in the world :-)

P.S. Shari: It's a Musette bag in Damier print - a messenger-y type bag...

Suze - Manchester UK said...

I'm really really late... I'm so sorry. But hey, when you keep getting birthday greetings well after the day itself, it makes the birthday go on even longer! Any true birthday wh**e would agree with me on this ;)
Looks like you had a great day!
Happy birthday again!

Suze x