Monday, March 17, 2008

So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, goodnight.

Beth and Rino's leaving party was this weekend but I'm just calling it "Saturday night at the pub" because I've decided they're not really leaving. They're faking just to get attention. Perhaps this is only my denial speaking...

Jason in a rare moment - a captive female audience.

And unfortunately, that's all the photos I have because I was such a dip and didn't bother to drag out my camera all night. These are a couple of the ones Beth and Rino (who definitely aren't leaving London) were kind enough to email me.

2 comments:

Beth N said...

Did Jason have something on his face? ;) And you're right, we aren't leaving, we just like to pretend that we are so that we can shamelessly throw ourselves a party. You caught us out.

Catherine said...

My eyes deceive me. Jason has a full beer and you have none. Isn't it usually the other way around?