Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Who knew?

Well, I had my first NHS experience today.  And you know what?  It was totally super-duper easy-peasy-mac-and-cheesy.  (Well, except for the part where I had to pee into a container that was roughly the same circumference as a test tube.  Seriously?!?  Who's aim is that good??  For real. I'd like to know.  I almost told the lady that back in the US, they give you a big ol' cup but I didn't think she'd appreciate my "Well, they do say everything's bigger in the States" joke. )  But other than that, it was totally painless.  

I can't believe I was wigging out so much about going to the doctor to get a prescription refilled.

1 comment:

andrea said...

I knew it would be easy! And try peeing in those every time you go while you are pregnant...and they give you the container at your appt for the next appt, essentially requesting you bring your pee. To the appt. On the bus. I never did it, I just refused!