Monday, May 12, 2008

Who's that girl?

Well, last Thursday I got a hankerin' (yes, a hankerin') to whack off my hair so I called to make an appointment immediately before I lost my nerve as I so often do when it comes to my beloved locks. I came home from the appointment and emailed a few of my girls and the general response was something like this:

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? SEND A PICTURE!!!!!!!!! OMG!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!! I DEMAND A PHOTO IMMEDIATELY, IF NOT SOONER.

And because I am lazy on Fridays (and most other days ending in the letter "y", but that's another story), I didn't send a picture. But I promised to do something blogworthy over the weekend and post the picture then. But I didn't do anything particularly blogworthy (except have a lovely three-hour, cider-fueld lunch with Suze and Phil, of which there are no photos) so I failed them all.

So, here I am, enjoying the first iced cider of the season...


Also, allergies? You win.

6 comments:

beth said...

Love it, love it, love it!

Melanie said...

I love it love it love it too!!! Ok for some reason, I thought it was going to be shorter, but it still looks awesome!!! Way to go :)!

Suze - Manchester UK said...

As someone who has seen the new barnet in the flesh, it's fab.
Great catching up on Sunday, why didn't we take any daft pictures?? Cidercorn should have made an entrance surely... :)

andrea said...

I love it! It looks fabulous, but who would expect any less?!

A Novelist said...

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair (and your cute little dress). Beautiful! :)

Muz & Mo said...

OHhhhhhhhhhhhh I love it!!! Pretty!