Monday, June 23, 2008

Head 'em up, move 'em out

Wow. It's almost over. We now officially have an end in sight. Notice has been placed with our landlady for the end of September.

What this means for me is that I have a sudden need to purge our household of all earthly possessions. I don't know why but I'm just itching to start sorting and packing and selling. And with the exception of a couple more trips we want to take, I'm kind of done here. I'm ready to move on and get back to life as normal.

Raleigh, here I come.

photo courtesy of RaleighSlyline.com

4 comments:

andrea said...

We are leaving in September too, and I totally feel the same way. I love London, but I am ready to be back in Atlanta. Back in a house. Back with a car. Back with a dryer. Back with Chick Fil A.

Oh, the little things!

Anonymous said...

Will you continue to blog from Raleigh?

Melanie said...

This has been my favorite post thus far ;)! I cannot wait for you to come back! Raleigh and I have missed you dearly!

A Novelist said...

I hope you continue to blog from Raleigh!!! ;)