Saturday, June 28, 2008

Tagged by the bi-coastal queen, Steph

What did you do 10 years ago?

Hmmm, June 1998?  Well, Jason and I had been together for about a year and a half at that point so I'll take a stab at it and say that we spent the summer working at the mall and going to concerts at Walnut Creek Amphitheater (my best guesses would be Dave Matthews Band, Allman Brothers and Barenaked Ladies to name a few).

Five items on your to-do list

Get a manicure
Take two of my dresses to the tailor for repair
Take two pairs of my shoes to the cobbler for repair
Clean the litter boxes
Backup our iPhoto and iTunes

Snacks I enjoy

A little something from each of the major food groups:
Starch - Chips
Vegetable - Popcorn (What?  It says corn right there in the word!)
Dairy - Cookie dough ice cream
Fruit - Sour Patch Kids

What would you do if you were a billionaire?

Travel - first class, far, often and with Louis Vuitton luggage
Shop - like Carrie Bradshaw
Live - in a gorgeous house with huge custom closets
Give - to charity, to friends, to family, to everyone 

Places I would live

Boston
San Francisco
the coast of North Carolina
pretty much anywhere in New England
But ultimately Raleigh is my home and I love it to bits.

Jobs I have had

Far too many horrid ones to detail them all here...

2 comments:

andrea said...

Was 10 years ago your hippy phase? You need to do a 'phases of Heather' post, complete with photos - add that to your to do list!

Steph said...

:)