Monday, July 28, 2008

Hey dudes...

Like, we're all, like, back from Croatia and stuff...  And I, like, can't seem to function in a, like, normal capacity or whatever.  I'm all, like, in sloooooow-mooootion or something.  Judging by my activity level, you'd think I spent a week, like, smokin' weed instead of being all, like, laid out in a beach chair.  I just can't seem to snap out of, like, total relaxation mode. Whatevs....  

I'll get around to blogging about the trip soon.  In the, like, meantime - here's a picture of the sunrise as seen from our balcony.  Like, enjoy...

Allright, allright.  Just for Suze, here's one of our hotel's private beach as seen from the cocktail bar upstairs.

I'm crying just looking at it right now.  Take me back.  For godsakes somebody please take me back there!

2 comments:

andrea said...

Whatever, you totally took that picture from my flat. Don't you know that Wimbledon has sunsets like that too? :)

I am glad you had fun, I can't wait to, like, hear about it and, like, see pictures!

Suze - Manchester UK said...

ONE picture!?
It's been a rough day - give me more pictures. I need to see some calm blue ocean pictures to stop me going 'all postal'.