Thursday, August 14, 2008

Tag-arific

For Andrea...

1. My uncle once: brought me a t-shirt from Hamburg, Germany and I told everyone he'd been to Hamburger.

2. Never in my life: will I touch broccoli or green peas.

3. When I was five: I was pretty cute.

4. High school was: high school. Nothing more, nothing less.

5. I will never forget: the first time I laid eyes on Jason. Then he laughed at me because my car had slid into a drainage grate (because our campus roads turned into a big ice hockey rink when the sun started to go down).

6. Once I met: Jason Mraz.

7. There’s this girl I know: who I can't wait to hang out with when I move back to Raleigh.

8. Once, at a bar: I lost Jason and later found him passed out by our front door.

9. By noon, I’m usually: starved.

10. Last night: we watched Olympics and made fresh spring rolls.

11. If only I had: two lines on my pregnancy test.

12. Next time I go to church: will probably be for a wedding or christening.

13. What worries me most: is something happening to the people I love most.

14. When I turn my head left I see: two cats snoozing the day away.

15. When I turn my head right I see: the rooftops and treetops of Surrey.

16. You know I’m lying when: Yeah, right.  Like I'm giving that one away.

17. What I miss most about the Eighties is: not paying bills. (Probably the only thing I miss about adolescence.)

18. If I were a character in Shakespeare I’d be: Beatrice from Much Ado About Nothing because she's feisty yet vulnerable and won't settle for anything except true love.

19. By this time next year: I'll be back in Raleigh.

20. A better name for me would be: Noodles Mahoney (the secret agent name Jason made up for me).

21. I have a hard time understanding: people who aren't nice.

22. If I ever go back to school, I’ll: stab myself with a number two pencil.

23. You know I like you if: I ask you questions about yourself and really listen to the answers.

24. If I ever won an award, the first person I would thank would be: Jason.

25. Take my advice, never: f**k with me when I'm tired and/or hungry.

26. My ideal breakfast is: a Bojangles cajun chicken biscuit.

27. A song I love but do not have is: The Promise by When In Rome. 

28. If you visit my hometown, I suggest you: go to Danny's BBQ so you'll understand what the Eastern NC/Western NC BBQ wars are all about.

29. Why won’t people: be nice to each other?

30. If you spend a night at my house: I hope you don't mind cats.

31. I’d stop my wedding for: Jason Mraz.

32. The world could do without: mean people.

33. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: lick a public toilet.

34. My favourite blonde(s) is/are: Brunette is the new blonde.

35. Paper clips are more useful than: post-its.  (Totally kidding.  NOTHING is more useful than post-its.)

36. If I do anything well it’s: shop.

37. And by the way: I'm hungry.

3 comments:

geo said...

awww... number 11 touched my heart. It'll come soon and I hope to be around to celebrate with you.

Suze - Manchester UK said...

The Promise - When in Rome! I have that - great track. Also on the Napoleon Dynamite soundtrack - but you knew that.

andrea said...

Nothing would make me happier than number 11!