1. My uncle once: brought me a t-shirt from Hamburg, Germany and I told everyone he'd been to Hamburger.
2. Never in my life: will I touch broccoli or green peas.
3. When I was five: I was pretty cute.
4. High school was: high school. Nothing more, nothing less.
5. I will never forget: the first time I laid eyes on Jason. Then he laughed at me because my car had slid into a drainage grate (because our campus roads turned into a big ice hockey rink when the sun started to go down).
6. Once I met: Jason Mraz.
7. There’s this girl I know: who I can't wait to hang out with when I move back to Raleigh.
8. Once, at a bar: I lost Jason and later found him passed out by our front door.
9. By noon, I’m usually: starved.
10. Last night: we watched Olympics and made fresh spring rolls.
11. If only I had: two lines on my pregnancy test.
12. Next time I go to church: will probably be for a wedding or christening.
13. What worries me most: is something happening to the people I love most.
14. When I turn my head left I see: two cats snoozing the day away.
15. When I turn my head right I see: the rooftops and treetops of Surrey.
16. You know I’m lying when: Yeah, right. Like I'm giving that one away.
17. What I miss most about the Eighties is: not paying bills. (Probably the only thing I miss about adolescence.)
18. If I were a character in Shakespeare I’d be: Beatrice from Much Ado About Nothing because she's feisty yet vulnerable and won't settle for anything except true love.
19. By this time next year: I'll be back in Raleigh.
20. A better name for me would be: Noodles Mahoney (the secret agent name Jason made up for me).
21. I have a hard time understanding: people who aren't nice.
22. If I ever go back to school, I’ll: stab myself with a number two pencil.
23. You know I like you if: I ask you questions about yourself and really listen to the answers.
24. If I ever won an award, the first person I would thank would be: Jason.
25. Take my advice, never: f**k with me when I'm tired and/or hungry.
26. My ideal breakfast is: a Bojangles cajun chicken biscuit.
27. A song I love but do not have is: The Promise by When In Rome.
28. If you visit my hometown, I suggest you: go to Danny's BBQ so you'll understand what the Eastern NC/Western NC BBQ wars are all about.
29. Why won’t people: be nice to each other?
30. If you spend a night at my house: I hope you don't mind cats.
31. I’d stop my wedding for: Jason Mraz.
32. The world could do without: mean people.
33. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: lick a public toilet.
34. My favourite blonde(s) is/are: Brunette is the new blonde.
35. Paper clips are more useful than: post-its. (Totally kidding. NOTHING is more useful than post-its.)
36. If I do anything well it’s: shop.
37. And by the way: I'm hungry.