Saturday, August 02, 2008

Takesies backsies?

Sorry I went all "crossies heartsies" on you guys and then didn't deliver.  I have excellent excuses though.  Thursday afternoon, I met Andrea and Finn for lunch and was having such a nice time chatting with Andrea and playing with Finn (who, by the way, happens to be one of the funniest and cutest and happiest little babies I've ever had the pleasure of spending time with), I didn't get back to Richmond till nearly 4:30.  And Friday, I was doing my volunteering gig.

But the Croatia post is nearly done.  And Jason is golfing this morning so I have a pretty good opportunity to finish it up.  Plus, the skies are that nasty shade of grey that only England seems to be able to produce so there'll be no temptation to go loll about on the green.

Wish me luck.

2 comments:

andrea said...

Aw, I think Finn thinks you are the funniest based on his laughter with you! And yes, the clouds are grey, so NO excuses!

Suze - Manchester UK said...

Quit stallin' get postin' :)