Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Bring on the trumpets!

Soooooo....I've beeeeeen.......how do you saaaaaaay.......missing?  After a stellar weekend and hilarious Monday (both of which I will report on soon) I've had an insane couple of days.  The Nutshell has suffered severely from good old fashioned neglect.  

So, while I try and get my shiz together, I will leave you with my current favorite ad campaign from the Natural Confectionery Company.  Bring on the trumpets!



Click here to see the other three ads on their YouTube channel.  My other favorite is the posh dinosaur one.  Enjoy!

(As an aside, this is totally the bestest candy ever.  The sour ones are actually proper sour - like Sour Patch Kids!  But better!  Because once you get past the sour stuff, the actual gummy candy tastes like full on fruit juice.  Huh.  Whaddaya know?  When you use real fruit juice to make fruit candy, it ends up tasting like real fruit juice.  Ain't that a kick in the head.)

1 comment:

Suze - Cheshire, UK said...

I think someone's had too many e-numbers... :)