Friday, October 17, 2008

On the move

As I type this, we are on the highway headed west. (God bless the iPhone.). We're off to celebrate our 5 year wedding anniversary. But I've prepared a little something in advance that will post tomorrow so check back for that if you're into hearing me wax poetic about Jason and our lifelong commitment to driving each other batshit crazy. In the meantime, we'll be amongst peak foliage in the majestic NC mountains...

****Edited to add****
Just to prove the point about our "lifelong commitment to driving each other batshit crazy" - while I was writing the original post above, Jason was busy pulling the old "turn on the passenger's heated seat in an effort to make them think they've peed their pants" trick.

5 comments:

Jenn said...

Happy Anniversary!

Felanie Melanie said...

I love you two! That is so awesome! Happy anniversary!

Muz and Mo said...

Happy anniversary!!!
and lol about the seat heater:)

andrea said...

Happy Anniversary!

Melissa said...

Happy anniversary!

(and I've been there with the seat heater...lol. They're perpetually little boys!)