Monday, October 27, 2008

We voted!

Speedy and I (and Jason) made our way to the polls Sunday afternoon and cast our ballots.  

This early voting business is excellent. We're going to be in Florida on election day so it was nice and convenient for us to get it out of the way before we left.  

We also have to move out of our corporate apartment and into our house this week because we're supposed to turn in the keys to the apartment on the day we fly to Florida.  Excellent planning on our parts, no?

So, somehow - between DIYing, trips to Lowe's, yard work, accepting furniture deliveries and moving our stuff over two suitcases at a time - I'm supposed to find time to pack for our trip and pin down our halloween costumes.  All the makings for an excellent week.

And by excellent, of course I mean A TOTAL BLOODY NIGHTMARE.

1 comment:

Suze - Cheshire, UK said...

Halloween costumes... I can't wait to see what you guys have come up with.
I was going to dress up as you :)