Thursday, November 13, 2008

DIY Hell

I know I keep yammering on about how so busy we've been and I found a few random photos on the ol' iPhone that illustrate exactly this.  People, here, documented en photo is the reason I've been late responding to your email, why I've not called, why I've forgotten your birthday, why I've cancelled drinks on you, why I'm stressed, why I'm short tempered, why I'm overall overextended and over it:

A Lexus full of things to add to the to do list...

Decisions, decisions decisions.  (Although I don't think Jason was exactly what one would call "stressed" during this task...)

Seriously?!?!?!  WTF?!?!?  I just need a lightbulb.  Why are there two full aisles of billions of different kinds of bulbs?!?!?

Always time for a little love note.

The slow transformation from red to cream...

Homeownership is truly a joy.  (Pfffffffffttttttttt.)


2 comments:

Sara said...

the lightbulb thing cracks me up. at first i was so weirded out by the lack of selection of that sort of thing in Europe. and now im so used to it when i visit the US its like why do there have to be 80000 types of toothpaste??

Beth N said...

I hear ya on all your points. When we first moved back, Rino found me paralyzed by choice in the salad dressing aisle. I totally freaked out!

Did you get a TV?

Love the bandanna, btw. Too cute.