Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I've got a new boyfriend

His name is Dyson and he's an Animal. (For those of you who are friends with me on Facebook, sorry for recycling my lame joke.)

For the first time in my life, I bought an appliance that comes with an autobiography. Seriously, it came with a little booklet called "Our Story".

In other news, Blogger is still f-ing with me and I've only managed to load a few more Disney pics. Maybe it's karma coming to get me for the little "Fast Pass" stunt Jason, Joe, Amy and I pulled on the Expedition Everest ride at Animal Kingdom. Long story short, we had gotten Fast Passes for the whole family but the four of us were the only ones who ended up riding so we had three extra Fast Passes. We were trying to decide who would sit out the second go-round when the boys had this brilliant idea to just go get a new Fast Pass (even though it was for a later ride time) and mix it into the middle of the correct Fast Passes to see if they would let us all through. And they did. Maybe I'm paying for it now?

2 comments:

Muz and Mo said...

I hear ya - blogger is being a complete pain lately - I just realized the video on our last blog doesn't even work!! sigh
I wish we could still put youtube videos on a blog

Felanie Melanie said...

Your boyfriend is so hot right now!!! And I love that yall were the biggest little kids in Disney World :)!!!