Monday, November 10, 2008

Still here. Just barely...

I don't have the energy to get into it at the moment but in a few words, here are the reasons for the lack of blogging:

Post-Disney exhaustion
Three coats of primer and three coats of paint
Unpacking sea freight shipment from London
General emotional turmoil

And now my rock, my life raft, my Jason is going back to London on a business trip. In an attempt to look on the bright side... Since my nights will be free, I'll be able to work on the Disney blog post. Get ready for the Parade of Cute.

4 comments:

Ginger said...

I don't know about the rest of you, but I've had serious "blog-withdrawal". Looking forward to the details of the Disney trip - I'm sure it will be worth the wait!

Ginger

Raquel said...

Hang in there Heather... things will fall into place for you guys soon. :) xoxo

andrea said...

excuses, excuses! when you are done you can come help me unpack our sea shipment too!

Suze - Cheshire, UK said...

If you and Jason have disagreed on any paint colours, now is your chance..... :)