Well, here we are and there's no free wi-fi and you have to pay for drinks in the lounge. Bum deal if you ask me. But I have my trusty iPhone so I wanted to share a few observations.
1. On Halloween, we saw a (roughly) 18-20 year old in a slutty version of a Tinkerbell costume puffing on a cigarette and dragging a toddler-sized Snow White around. Just marinate on that for a little bit.
2. At Mickey's Halloween Party, we witnessed a domestic dispute in front of Cinderella's castle which culminated in the guy yelling "You're out of control!!!" and the lady yelling back "You'd better shut the f**k up right now!!!! And get your f**king hands the f**k off me!!!!". Nice. Even I know you're not supposed to drop the f-bomb in the Magic Kingdom.
3. I'm more than a little disturbed by the adults wearing Mickey and Minnie ears.
4. I'm even more disturbed by the adults wearing their Disney pin collections. I don't even know how to begin to explain this phenomenon...
5. I have no idea how those princesses talk in those peppy high pitched voices and smile that wide all day.
I'm sure there will be more gripping commentary as the trip progresses so stick around.