Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Busted

Jason acts like he's soooooo intellectual. All smarty blah blah this. And economy jibber jabber that. And stock market whosie whatsits this. And health care crisis bleh ppfftt that. You know the type*. But Saturday morning at Starbucks, I stealthily took this photo with my trusty iPhone.

Comics! Mr. Smarty Pants reads the comics!

I have no time for this nonsense**. I have important news to catch up on. What's this? Unemployment is on the rise?!? The stock market is in trouble?!? Hey, why's that big red graph plunging into oblivion?!? That can't be good. Aw, shit.


*For those of you who don't actually know Jason, please rest assured that this is a joke. While he is very smart indeed - he is most certainly not of the "smug smarty" variety.

**For those of you who don't actually know me, please know that this is also a joke. I'd rather read comics than the economy section of the paper any day.

1 comment:

Alice said...

If someone snapped a picture of me reading on a Saturday morning ---I would have every People, US Weekly and In Touch magazine spread out in front of me. Even if it is the comics - atleast it's still a newspaper. :)