Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Lucky 13

Thirteen years ago today, I met the love of my life and the man I would marry.  It was a very long and random sequence of events that led to our paths crossing.  And I'm thankful beyond all belief for every one of them.  

Jason, you're the peanut butter to my jelly.  The mac to my cheese.  The AT&T 3G network to my iPhone.  The stamp to my letter.  The charcoal to my grill.  The vodka to my tonic.  The shampoo to my conditioner.  The Timbaland to my Timberlake.

You get the idea...  I like you.  A lot.


3 comments:

Suze - Cheshire, UK said...

You made me ill at peanut. 13 years though - wow. Good work.

Alice said...

I think you should tell all of us the long sequence of events that brought you together. Some of us are suckers for love stories. :)

Raquel said...

That is so sweet!!! Happy 'Anniversary' :)