Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Liam The Awake

Guess what I got to do this morning. I got to hang out with wee Liam. Mom had a doctor appointment so Aunt Heather accepted the call of duty. Liam has recently decided that sleep is totally for wussies. His mantra is "Awake, awake, whatever it takes. Awake, awake, whatever it takes." And apprently, one of the weapons in his arsenal is that he can pee at a rate of about 10 diapers per hour. His other mantra is "If I'm a-peein', I can't be a-sleepin'."

"Hmmm, nap you say? No, thank you. Sleep is for the weak. I strong. Remember, I called 'Liam The Brave'. Now change my diaper again, big person."

5 comments:

Muz and Mo said...

Too Cute!

andrea said...

Oh but look at that face! And that hair! The sleeplessness and peeing-ness is totally worth it!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! I love to see the tonic neck reflex (looks like he's doing it in your snap)--that little fist up against the head with the other arm stretched out. It looks like a karate pose to me.

Alice said...

I want to squish his cheeks!

Raquel said...

OMG he is so adorable!!! What a precious little boy! :)