Friday, February 06, 2009

Life in the slow lane

Gearing up for another wild and crazy weekend over here.  If my spidey-sense is on target, it will look a little something like this:

Coffee and trolling for new music is Jason's activity of choice.

Snuggling up is George's.  (He LOVES wool and decided these socks made an excellent kitteh-sized scarf.)

Some of us enjoy reading the newspaper.

Some of us enjoy sitting on it.

And some of us enjoy wrapping up unsuspecting kittehs like leeetle furrrrry burrrrrritos.

Bring it on.

3 comments:

Muz and Mo said...

lol I love the kitty burrito! He doe s NOT look happy:)

Muz and Mo said...

Hi guys, hey Jas - check band "The Temper Trap" song Sweet Disposition

You may already know them...I'm catching up....

Alice said...

Your weekends look a lot like ours. Except the kitty burrito. I think my cat would have a nervous breakdown over something like that.