Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Open up, ma'am. We're here to take custody of your blog.

Because clearly, I can't take care of it. I think Blogger social services will be knocking at my door any minute now. Never has my blog suffered from such a severe case of neglect.

Oh well...such is life. Mine is very very busy at the moment but currently, my little charge is a bit under the weather and is more interested in watching Dora and playing Wii games than running around the playroom at top speed or making Play-Doh cookies so I'll take the rare opportunity to introduce my backside to the couch cushion and utilize my wi-fi.

Sunday we met up with Jenny and Ryan and wee Liam for lunch. I present to you, the many faces of Liam:

Hey big person, didn't you get the memo? Today was supposed to be my day to wear the froggy leafy grassy color.

Hey, you - other big person. Yeah you - the one with the fancy picture-taking talky-talky thing in your paw. Get a load of this one. She's all "tickle tickle" on mah belleh.

You gonna eat that onion ring?

Woah. Dude. Your thumb is like elevendity grillion times bigger than mines. It's a monster thumb! Arrgghhhh! Don't eat mah little bebeh thumb, monster thumb!


Monday morning, we woke up to a friggin' winter wonderland. In March. Thanks Mother Nature. (Bitch.)




And, just because Mother Nature stopped taking her valium, it's going to be in the high 70's this weekend. From boots and gloves to flip flops and tees, all in a span of about 6 days.

6 comments:

Jessi said...

isn't weather in the south just lovely?! I am looking forward to the warmer weather.

Beth N said...

Should I call the Wahhhh-bulance? I thought you loved the snow? ;)

Anna said...

Cutest bebeh evah!

Aren't you Southern people supposed to dig snow? Only we bitter Northerners get to complain about it (like ahem how we got about a foot the other day... fecking nor'easter)

Heather said...

Well, I have to say that I definitely love the fact that we all get the day off when it snows but by March, us Suthnah's are ready for SPRANG. Our thin blood can't take too much cold.

Monique said...

Wow you guys do get some bizarre weather!
Liam is SOOOO cute!

Felanie Melanie said...

Oh my gosh Head...Liam is freaking adorable!!! You are one lucky aunt!!! And I love that as soon as I leave NC to move to CO, yall finally get some snow. Geez Louise!