Monday, April 20, 2009

The good ol' hockey game, it's the best game you can name

It's that time of year again.  Playoffs, baby.  

The Caniacs are coming out of the woodwork all over town!  We went to the game on Sunday night and even though the 'Canes lost to the stupid f**king New Jersey Devils in sudden death overtime, it was an awesome and exciting game to watch.  (But we're going again tomorrow night and I hope we get a win for our $120.  In fact, it would be really nice if we could wrap it up the same way we did in 2006.)

I've visited this topic before, but I imagine I've gotten some new readers since May 2006 so I figured it couldn't hurt to remind everyone that "Heck yeah y'all! I really do live in the south!" To wit: John Deer zambonis.  Yee-haw!

Our boys...


Gettin' crazy with the towels.




3 comments:

The Tune's said...

Heather- I hope you enjoy the game tonight. I will be in red on Thursday in NJ but routing for the Devils.

Peaches N Curry said...

Your husband is not growing a beard for the playoffs? Let's grow canes!
beardathon.com/hurricanes

-Shaloot

Heather said...

Libby - you are officially banned from my blog ;-)

PNC - He really wanted to but he has a meeting with the CIO of his company coming up and wasn't sure how his scruff would go over!