Friday, May 08, 2009

In other news...

In an effort to bring you more non-hockey related entries, we took a couple of photos last night.  Jason and I both got off work about an hour early so we decided to head over to Sawmill Taproom to enjoy the patio and some adult bevies.  

Jason, of course, goes for the hard stuff and orders a Big Boss specialty brew.  (Side note - If you fellow Raleighans don't know yet, Big Boss is a local brewery and produces some particularly fine beers.  And, tomorrow is their brewery tour day!  They do it the second Saturday of every month.  We've done this before and it is an exceptionally good time.  Queue up a little early though to make sure you get in!  It's becoming quite the popular activity.  Support your locals!)  

While I enjoy a little light reading and a light beer...  Hold it.  Wait just a minute.  Let's zoom in on this a little...

Just when you thought this post was non-hockey related, I pull a fast one on you....

Sorry...  (Not really.)

4 comments:

Sara said...

well, the hockey knowledage I've gleaned from your blog the past weeks really impressed my husband yesterday.

He has been studying up on hockey in preparation for our move to Calgary next month. So yesterday he was telling me about the teams that are still in, and started with the Bruins and I was like, yeah, they are playing against the Hurricanes right now. His mouth dropped open, it was so funny!

Heather said...

Glad to be of service, Sara! Best of luck with your move to Calgary :)

Sara said...

Thanks!

Hope I can keep reading your blog even if we become Flame fans ;)

Alice said...

That made me laugh!