Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I'm torn

...between wanting to be a skinny girl again and wanting to eat Cheetos 12 hours a day every day.  

Seriously.  I love food.  Mostly junk food.  I don't care what you think about that.  I'm not afraid to say that, for the most part, I don't have a particularly sophisticated palette.  I would eat a damn Bojangles cajun filet biscuit three meals a day if I could.  And in between, I would snack on buffalo wings and mozarella sticks and frozen mini corndogs.  

But I also love my size 26 James jeans.  And therein lies the problem.

I don't know why I'm telling anyone this.  Mainly because I think some sick part of me wanted to admit to thinking about Cheetos all day.

5 comments:

Catherine said...

Story of my life. I love, love, love cheese fries with ranch dressing, cheetos, potato skins, jelly bellies, wings, chinese food, etc, etc, etc. I can't think of one healthy food I would 'prefer' over junk. Maybe we should try hypnosis? We can do it together. And I'll just clap twice at you and you'll crave broccoli. It could totally work.

andrea said...

Story of my life Heather, story of my life. The difference is that you are a thin girl even when you eat cheetos all day! Not that you do, you know, but if you did...

Caitlin said...

Yeah, seriously, quit your bitchin'! :) I polished off a bag of cheetos last week that my parents brought me. As you know, the UK seriously lacks artificial cheese products.

Raquel said...

I say eat junk food freely! Life is too short to be miserable. My motto is everything in moderation. Besides, you have nothing to worry about. You look fabulous. Eat the cheetos! :)

Beth said...

One of the joys of pregnancy... all the Baked Cheetos one could want... and stretch maternity clothes. I mean, its cheese, right. So the calcium must be good for the baby :/