2. People who like a band until they get successful and then say stupid stuff like "They sold out. They went all commercial." Umm, no. They were hungry. They needed to make money. To live.
3. People who call in to radio stations. Seriously? You have nothing better to do than call a DJ to answer his stupid poll? "Should Lady GaGa wear pants more often? Call up and tell us what you think!" STFU and play some music. Seriously, STFU.
4. Girl comb overs (Fig. 1 See Ashley Simpson, far right.), often found in mass quantities in southern sororities.
5. Paris Hilton's fake baby voice. Nails, meet chalkboard.
6. When someone emails you asking for info, advice, etc. and you take the time to really answer their questions thoughtfully and in detail and then they never reply back and say thanks.
7. The bureaucracy in Europe. I don't know how anything ever gets done here.
And that's just off the top of my head. If I think of more, I'll edit this post to add them.
Evidently, someone had a bowl of Cranky Flakes for breakfast.