Thursday, December 17, 2009

Hark!

As occassionally happens, I have lost the motivation to work on the blog. I have done nothing productive this entire week. Most days I have done nothing more than sit around in my finest lougewear and read books from The Luxe series (and also eat large quantities of Doritos, as my Facebooks friends probably know).

(And ladies, if you haven't yet experienced this guilty pleasure...run, don't walk, to the bookstore and buy all four. It's basically Gossip Girl crossed with Jane Austin. Which...may sound odd...but...trust me. It works.)

So, for now, to buy myself a little more time I'm going to provide you with some holiday entertainment for which I can take no personal credit. From the geniuses at I Can Haz Cheezburger.com, I give you:


1 comment:

Suze - Cheshire, UK said...

Massive cop out, but I like it. How about you write a post about how you're going to venture to Cheshire!
Feel inspired? Yes? ;)