Friday, January 15, 2010

Have you ever wondered..

...how I spend all the downtime I encounter in airports? No? Well, now that I've mentioned it, how about now? Do you wonder now? Still no?

Don't worry. I'll pretend you said yes and show you anyway.

Behold, the most awesome iPhone app ever...'Stachetastic! You can put a mustache/beard/other accoutrement on anyone!

Photos of kids are especially fun to work with. Bonus points for the static in Anna's hair. It adds a little something extra, don't you think? (Please note that there is no pic of Katie because Jason accidentally made her cry once when he put a Hulk Hogan mustache on her. She was displeased.)

A beard on a baby! Hilarious! Because it's a baby! With a beard!

Jason with a ringmaster 'stache! Blahahahahaha! Ladies and gentlemen! Boys and Girls! Come one, come all! Step right up to the dumbest show on earth - my wife's blog!

If you're going to poke fun at your friends and family, it's only fair to include yourself.

And for extra hilarity, mess with your pets! It's much easier (and less painful) than trying to dress them up for real. Trust me. Aaargh! Whar did I bury me booty? (Meow.)


(User tip: Work with portrait/vertical photos whenever possible. Landscape/horizontal ones get the black bar treatment.)

2 comments:

MrsBlueberry said...

This cracked me up! I am going to have to download this app for my ipod touch.

Also, you may want to check out this clip on youtube "zach galifianakis my beard hurts" Your baby with a beard reminded me of it!

Alice said...

These made me laugh out loud!