Tuesday, February 02, 2010

This is bad, right?

I give you, the entire edible contents of my refrigerator:

Five, count 'em, FIVE variations of cheese product: cubed gouda, Laughing Cow Light spreadable wedges, delicious proper cheese from Chimay, two-thirds of a block of cheddar and Laughing Cow Light singles.

Not pictured: a bottle of champagne, two bottles of Chimay, a ketchup packet from McDonald's, and a half-used mini soy sauce bottle that came with our sushi delivery.

This would be cute if we were in college. (And that would be a pretty impressive cheese collection for a college student, what with the fancy Chimay and all.) But let me remind you that we are NOT in college. We are all growns up.

Let me also remind you that this is not the first time I've had refrigerator-related-shame.

8 comments:

MrsBlueberry said...

Mmmmmmmm cheese. I'm jealous!

Alice said...

Did you sneak over to my house and photograph MY refrigerator?? Because that is ours! Ervin ask me exactly how much cheese one girl needs. My answer: as much as I want. We also have 2 bottles of champagne (one $15 bottle; one $60 bottle) and 4 or 5 leftover cans of Coors Light (which belong to my husband). The worst part?? We have a BABY we're supposed to be feeding.

Suze - Cheshire, UK said...

It's South Beach Diet friendly at least. I give it a thumbs up.

Sara said...

Glad to know I am not the only one with a Laughing Cow problem!

Anna said...

My fridge contents are way less embarrassing-- my cupboard, however, has a very high mac n cheese-to-other-food content. I didn't get this body by not eating mac n cheese, knawmsayin?

Beth N said...

you're my hero. veggies are over-rated.

Heather said...

B- haven't we had some epic iphone text sessions on this very topic?

peachesandcurry said...

what Mrs. Blueberry said...