Thursday, June 24, 2010

Stop! Thief!

Even though I'm not currently working, I get up and get my day started with Jason every morning so we can have coffee and spend some time together before he gets wrapped up in work. Usually, he starts waking me up after he gets out of the shower and by the time he's dressed and ready I'm typically gaining consciousness. Yesterday morning, for some unknown reason, I woke up while he was in the shower and was immediately wide awake. So I got out of bed, headed to the kitchen and started emptying the dishwasher - evidently, not quietly. I hear the shower turn off and a few minutes later, the bathroom door open.

Jason: What are you doing up already?!? You scared me! I thought someone had broken in and was stealing our dishes!

Me: Our dishes are not that nice.

No comments: